Restaurant experience is preferred but not required.
*Must be 16 or older and have weekend and occasional holiday availability*
Full and part-time positions available.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Servers are the front line of selling products, making suggestions, and enhancing customer experience. A server is the person who has the most interaction with customers. This interaction is ESSENTIAL in assuring a positive experience for customers. Quick organized service is important. Agile creative thinking can make the best of an otherwise unpleasant or forgettable experience. Clear communication with customers, colleagues and management is key to solving/avoiding problems and ensuring excellent service. A level of trust and understanding is needed to assure suggestive selling techniques are successfully received and considered by customers.
Job responsibilities are included but not limited to:
Servers report to the Manager on duty. Servers are in charge of the tables in their assigned section
Making sure to:
– Arrive to work on time and ready to work
– Tables are set properly, clean and ready for guests
– Server is highly knowledgeable of menu items, specials and bar offerings
– Drink/food orders are taken and delivered in timely and accurate fashion
– Orders are correctly and accurately documented and sent to kitchen with any modifications that are needed
– Food and utensils are delivered to the table accurately and on time
– Tables are cleared of “evidence of consumption”
– Keep table stocked, cleaned and maintained during guest stay
– Station is stocked with enough service items throughout shift
– Communicate with bussers, runners and other FOH staff at all times
– Sell what customers will like
– Exude total confidence in Windlass products, procedures and corporate policies in place
Follow this link to apply – click here!