Lake Hopatcong Golf Club is looking for motivated individuals to work part-time for the mini-golf course.
The position would begin prior to our opening in May 2020!
What is expected of a Lake Hopatcong Golf Club Employee:
- Warm, friendly, clean and welcoming atmosphere
- Greet each customer, smile and chit chat as you work
- Comfortable and professional transactions
- Stay even-tempered, be thoughtful in all that you do
- Dependable service and products
- Cleanliness of equipment, inventory management and knowledge of how our equipment works
- Service beyond expectations and go ‘the extra mile’
- Make inventory suggestions, give tutorials, motivate those who are discouraged
- Responsive to customers’ needs
- Listen, think, react
- Communicate freely
- Speak freely with managers & customers
- Follow up and take ownership of conversations you have had
- Informed employee
- Know what we carry
- Be familiar with other businesses on the lake
Job responsibilities are included but not limited to:
sales, cleaning, & possible tour guiding (for LHAC)
Follow this link to apply – click here!