Lake Hopatcong Adventure Company is looking for motivated individuals to work part-time for a seasonal opening. The Adventure Company takes customers on hiking, biking, hydrobike, and pedal board tours on and around Lake Hopatcong!
The position would begin prior to our opening in Late March of 2020!
What is expected of a Lake Hopatcong Golf Club Employee:
- Warm, friendly, clean and welcoming atmosphere
- Greet each customer, smile and chit chat as you work
- Comfortable and professional transactions
- Stay even-tempered, be thoughtful in all that you do
- Dependable service and products
- Cleanliness of equipment, inventory management and knowledge of how our equipment works
- Service beyond expectations and go ‘the extra mile’
- Make inventory suggestions, give tutorials, motivate those who are discouraged
- Responsive to customers’ needs
- Listen, think, react
- Communicate freely
- Speak freely with managers & customers
- Follow up and take ownership of conversations you have had
- Informed employee
- Know what we carry
- Be familiar with other businesses on the lake
Job responsibilities are included but not limited to:
sales, cleaning, & possible tour guiding
Follow this link to apply – click here!