GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Food Runners often act as a connection between the FOH and BOH which makes an impact in the timeliness of service. The main responsibility for this position is to deliver food to guests in a friendly, professional & knowledgeable manner. The ability to work well under pressure, be professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and courteous is necessary. Food Runners eliminate a lot of stress and discord by communicating information between the kitchen or Expo and servers, and delivering food orders promptly.
Job responsibilities are included but not limited to:
– Help prepare the expo station for service through cleaning, stocking, and other tasks
– Assist with cleaning and resetting tables, ensure tables are level, wipe down chairs, keep floors clean
– Clean and stock designated kitchen and server stations
– Knowledge of all the ingredient details of every dish on the menu
– Knowing table numbers, seat numbers and service stations
– Follow all instructions from expeditor
– Garnish and prepare dishes for presentation as needed
– Promptly deliver each course as it is prepared to the correct table and in seat order
– Communicate clearly any additional orders or needs the guests may have to server or expeditor
– Remove dirty dishes, glasses and silverware from tables and take them to the kitchen
– Maintain short pleasant rapport with guests and answer any questions or listen to their concerns
– Assist in maintaining general cleanliness of the entire restaurant
*Restaurant experience is preferred but not required.
*Must be 16 or older and have weekend and occasional holiday availability*
Full and part-time positions available.
Follow this link to apply – click here!