2017 Photo Contest
There are some great photographers out there and we want to show off your work. With each change of season, winter, spring, summer and autumn, Lake Hopatcong News will host a “seasonal” photo contest. Enter photos that you think best represent each season.
One winner per season will be able to choose a $25 gift card from one of the following venues: Dow’s Bait and Tackle Shop, Lake Hopatcong Mini Golf Club, Jefferson Dairy.
The rules are simple:
- Photos from professional photographers are not allowed.
- You must be 18 years old or older, or, if under 18, provide permission from a parent or legal guardian to enter contest.
- All photos need to be shot in Jefferson, Roxbury, Mount Arlington or Hopatcong.
- Deadlines for submitting photos end with the change of season. Winter photos are due no later than March 31, 2017. Spring photos are due no later than June 30, 2017. Summer photos are due no later than September 30, 2017. Autumn photos are due no later than December 31, 2017.
- Employees from Camp Six, Big Fish Enterprises, The Lake Hopatcong Foundation and Lake Hopatcong Cruises, and The Windlass are ineligible.
- Winners will be asked to claim their prizes in person by visiting the Lake Hopatcong News office at 37 Nolan’s Point Park Road, Lake Hopatcong, NJ.
- Participants can only enter up to three photos per season so choose wisely!
Fill out the form below to enter. Any photo deemed inappropriate by the Lake Hopatcong News editor will not be posted to the website and the submission will be deleted.